Welcome to my homepage about my ongoing research and teaching activities.
I am a Research Fellow at the Institute for Analytics and Data Science (IADS), School of Computer Science and Electronic Engineering, University of Essex.
The link for my University of Essex Profile. Please feel free to explore this website by using the navigation panel on the top and links on the left. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you want any additional information or if you are interested in a research collaboration. Hope you’ll enjoy it!
I received a PhD in Computer Science from University of Ulster, Northern Ireland, UK; master’s degree in Computer Engineering from Manav Rachna International University, India; and a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Integral University, India. I have previously worked at Swansea University, University of Ulster, Dilla University, Ethiopia.
My research interests and activities focus on the machine learning, non-stationary learning, brain-computer interface, EEG/MEG signal processing, and computational intelligence methods for health and biomedical informatics. I work on the development of the intelligent systems and practice my skills on the projects related to electronic healthcare systems, stoke-rehabilitation, and few others areas.
I’m interested in supervising PhD students. However, I am currently not having any external funding to support. Students with their own funding, please feel free to contact.
The list of current and past supervised students and post-docs:
- Dr Dheeraj Rathee (KTP Associate: AI-Data Scientist, Nov-2018 to present) with Provide CIC
- Miss Pranavi Vasa (MSc Student (2018-2019), Project Title: Handling Covariate Shift using Deep Learning)
- Mr Ricardo González Martínez (MSc Student (2018-2019), Project Title: Price-prediction based on product features and description)
- Mr Arjith Vajrala (MSc Student (2018-2019), Project Title: to be decided)
- Mr Bartlomiej Kloza (BSc Student (2018-2019), Project Title: WeatherBe - a full-stack web application)
Media and Press
Links to coverage of media and press:
The Ghana Guardian, 2019
The Times of India, 2018
Business Standard, 2018
Hindustan Times, 2015